We still have warm sunny days even though September has already arrived! Nature is still teeming with life. Little by little, the trees are starting to turn with autumn colors here and there, but summer definitely does not want to leave. The sky is beautiful and blue… especially in the morning before the planes start spraying chemtrails and it covers with white lines…
What is your favorite season?
After all, summer is most people’s favorite season. The colors are bright and the warm weather fills us with more optimism and good mood. Today I want to share some thoughts of encouragement on the threshold of autumn.
* When God closes a door before you, look around – He has opened a window, or maybe several. Don’t wait, spread your wings and fly to new opportunities.
* After great sorrow, trial, or just one of those bad days, good times always come. Haven’t you noticed?
* Moments of self-pity, unfortunately, creep in every now and then. Don’t give them much of your time and emotions. Try to replace them with a favorite book, a conversation with a positive friend, a hobby, a walk… It’s not always easy, but we should never be slaves to despair, right?!
* If you haven’t destroyed that list of things you don’t have, long for, and may never have, it’s time to make a new list of the things that bring you joy, that you have, and that you’re thankful that they happened in your life. You might be surprised, but the second list is likely to be longer than the first one. In that case, you are a lucky person!
* Don’t spend too much time on social media, it’s not healthy! And you can even get depressed. There, most of your “social media friends” seem to be on a 365-day vacation without any problems, sparkling with happiness… If you don’t already know – there is no problem-free person. You and I and all those on Facebook, Instagram, etc. have problems. But WE ALL KNOW that NOBODY uploads pictures of their distorted face when they cry hurt, when they scold their naughty children, when their partner tells them they don’t love them anymore and wants to leave them, when their loved one dies or when they leave boss’s office fired ….
Instead of looking at their pictures (of their “best” moments) and secretly regretting that you can’t travel to exotic countries and beautiful places like them and be happy like them, go to a nearby park, sit on a bench and look the blue sky, the green trees, the grass with the small flowers, and the people calmly walking around. You are alive, you breathe, you can move, you can feel the aroma of nature and sight. Be grateful to God who takes care of you and always blessing you!
* If you live alone, try to meet friends often. If you don’t feel like going out, ask someone to visit you. This is very refreshing and encouraging, especially if you have positive friends who love you.
* Don’t miss going outside every day. Walking, movement, sun and fresh air are blessings that bring us health and good mood.
*Call a relative or acquaintance with a healthy sense of humor. Such people see the bright side even in unpleasant things. Laughter cures a bad mood, and experts claim that it beautifies, but more importantly, it prolongs our life.
SOME BIBLE VERSES OF ENCOURAGEMENT
“For his anger lasts only a moment,
but his favor lasts a lifetime;
weeping may stay for the night,
but rejoicing comes in the morning”. Psalm 30:5
“A merry heart does good, like medicine,
But a broken spirit dries the bones”. Proverbs 17:22
“A merry heart maketh a cheerful countenance: but by sorrow of the heart the spirit is broken”. Proverbs 15:13
“Blessed are you who hunger now,
For you shall be filled.
Blessed are you who weep now,
For you shall laugh”. Lukas 6:21
“He (God) will yet fill your mouth with laughing,
And your lips with rejoicing”. Job 8:21
“You (God) will show me the path of life;
In Your presence is fullness of joy;
At Your right hand are pleasures forevermore”. Psalm 16:11
And don’t forget – there is true joy with God. This world gives, but then takes back, sometimes double, unfortunately not in the good sense of the word…
When God wants us to give Him something from us, it is:
1. Our problems – so He can solve them
2. Our family – to bless them
3. Our heart – to cleanse it of sins and guilt and to bless and comfort it….
If you BELIEVE…